Datadog Launches Cloud Security Platform for Security Observability
Datadog is launching the Datadog Cloud Security Platform to provide full observability into cloud environments, according to a press release on the company’s website. The solution provides a single platform to correlate security insights with monitoring data across infrastructure, network, and application tiers. This gives companies the ability to respond to cloud security threats faster.
Datadog is an infrastructure and application monitoring platform that provides full observability for modern applications. The platform collects, searches, and analyzes traces across fully distributed architectures. Datadog users can quickly find traces that match a particular user, customer, error code, endpoint, service, or custom tag. The company supports live root-cause analysis to reduce resolution time and help teams release features more quickly.
The Datadog Cloud Security Platform includes:
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) for tracking production environment compliance.
- Cloud Workload Security (CWS) for detecting threats to production workloads by monitoring file and process activity across your environments.
- Security Monitoring to identify threats to your cloud environments by analyzing operational and security logs.
- Application Security for protection against application-level threats by identifying targeted code-level vulnerabilities.
- Unified Observability and Security Reporting for identifying pivots between DevOps telemetry and security insights.
In the company’s press release, Datadog’s Chief Product Officer Amit Agarwal stated: “As organizations embark on their digital transformation journey, unifying once disparate security, compliance and engineering practices has become a key requirement to deliver best-in-class customer experiences. Built for cloud-scale, the Datadog Cloud Security Platform supports organizations in adopting a modern DevSecOps practice that will enable a more holistic and, ultimately, a more robust approach to security, without increasing the operational burden of deploying and maintaining multiple, disconnected point solutions.”
Learn more about the Datadog Cloud Security Platform here.
- The 6 Best Google Cloud Courses on Udemy to Consider for 2023 - May 1, 2023
- The 11 Best Cloud Computing Courses on Pluralsight for 2023 - May 1, 2023
- The Top 6 Cloud Security Books You Need to Read in 2023 - May 1, 2023