What to Expect at the 2022 Cloud Wars Expo June 28-30
The Cloud Wars Expo is a three-day hybrid event focused on the latest innovations in the cloud and featuring insights from key influencers.
What is the 2022 Cloud Wars Expo?
The Cloud Wars Expo is meant to act as a chronicle for why enterprise cloud is the greatest growth market the world has ever known. The goal is to help organizations make great decisions for their cloud and digital strategy by understanding more completely the aspirations and capabilities of the world’s leading cloud providers. Cloud Wars Expo is hosted by the Acceleration Economy Network.
Key speakers for 2022 include:
- IBM’s Head of Hybrid Cloud Howard BovilleS
- AP’s Chief Marketing and Solution Officer Julia White
- Microsoft’s Senior Director of Sustainability and Product Marketing Rosie Mastrandrea
- Oracle’s Executive Vice President of Vertical Industries Mike Sicilia.
The 2022 Cloud Wars Expo is a three-day event featuring hundreds of speakers and the biggest cloud companies on the planet. The expo offers cloud education on key topics like ERP migration, Zero Trust, Metaverse, digital transformation, data and AI, supply chain, and more. Cloud Wars also touts 6 vertical industry tracks, a variety of distinct innovation paths, and experiences like Cloud Battleground modules.
What: The 2022 Cloud Wars Expo
When: June 28-30, 2022
Where: Hybrid event (see registration page for more details)
- Cloud Costs: 10 Essential AWS FinOps Best Practices to Know - September 1, 2023
- Cloud Costs: 10 Essential Azure FinOps Best Practices to Know - September 1, 2023
- The Long List: 15 Essential FinOps Best Practices to Know - August 24, 2023